To view a full description, click on the title of the position you are interested in. You may click the Apply button within the full description to submit your application and upload documents. Applications with "See Resume" or left blank will not be considered. Individuals who do not meet the minimum stated qualifications will not be considered.
The Close Date, if listed, is an estimated date. Meredith College reserves the right to change this date by shortening it or extending it based on the applicant pool. Once a position is removed from the website, it is no longer accepting applications. If you are interested in a position, we encourage you to apply. **Please note: If a close date is listed, the position will be removed from the website at 5:00 PM Eastern Time unless otherwise noted in the posting.**
- A/R Collections Specialist (Meredith College)
- Responsible for customer service, resolving account issues, collecting student accounts, and managing monthly payment plans.
- Admissions Counselor (Meredith College)
- The Admission Counselor serves as a communicator of the value of a Meredith College Education. The successful candidate will contribute to increasing the population of admitted and enrolled students through use of the following methods; identifying and building a pool of prospective students within an assigned recruitment territory, developing a territory recruitment plan, coordinating travel schedules and completing assignments, maintaining an aggressive campaign of written and telephone communication with prospective students and parents, and assisting in the planning and implementation of on-campus and off-campus events.
- Assistant or Associate Professor in Business (Marketing focus) (Meredith College)
- The Meredith College School of Business invites applications and nominations for a tenure track Assistant or Associate Professor in Business with a primary focus in Marketing. Applicants with teaching experience in Social media marketing are preferred and will be given addition consideration.
- Assistant or Associate Professor in Business (MIS and quantitative methods focus) (Meredith College)
- The Meredith College School of Business invites applications and nominations for a tenure track Assistant or Associate Professor in Business with a primary focus in MIS and quantitative methods. Applicants with teaching or research experience in MIS and Business Statistics are preferred and will be given addition consideration.
- Assistant Professor in Food and Nutrition (Meredith College)
- Teaching responsibilities include on-campus undergraduate and graduate courses in Food and Nutrition. Expertise to teach a variety of food and nutrition courses at UG and Grad levels, and upper level Medical Nutrition Therapy preferred but not required. Active involvement within department, college, and student advising; scholarship and service to the profession expected.
- Assistant Professor of Computer Science (Meredith College)
- Meredith College’s Department of Mathematics and Computer Science seeks qualified applicants for a full-time, tenure-track assistant professor position in computer science to begin August 1, 2017.
- Dean, School of Arts and Humanities (Meredith College)
- Named a “Best College” by three major ranking organizations, Meredith College in Raleigh, North Carolina, seeks a colleague and leader who will work collaboratively with faculty and department heads to serve as dean for the School of Arts and Humanities.
- Visiting Professor in Business (Management and international business focus) (Meredith College)
- The Meredith College School of Business invites applications and nominations for a visiting professor in Business with a primary focus in management and international business. Applicants with teaching experience in management and/or International Business are preferred and will be given addition consideration.