To view a full description, click on the title of the position you are interested in. You may click the Apply button within the full description to submit your application and upload documents. Applications with "See Resume" or left blank will not be considered. Individuals who do not meet the minimum stated qualifications will not be considered.
The Close Date, if listed, is an estimated date. Meredith College reserves the right to change this date by shortening it or extending it based on the applicant pool. Once a position is removed from the website, it is no longer accepting applications. If you are interested in a position, we encourage you to apply. **Please note: If a close date is listed, the position will be removed from the website at 5:00 PM Eastern Time unless otherwise noted in the posting.**
- Adjunct - Economics, School of Business (Meredith College)
- Meredith College School of Business invites applications for adjunct faculty with teaching interest in Principles of Macroeconomics, Intermediate Macroeconomics, and/or Environmental Economics. A secondary interest in teaching Statistics at the graduate level will also be considered.
- Assistant Director for Disability Services (Meredith College)
Close date: May 5, 2017
- The Counseling Center/Disability Services are committed to providing confidential, culturally-competent and evidence-based counseling and disability services to students. Our philosophy encourages students' empowerment, the development of individual strengths, greater independence, and self-advocacy. Disability Services staff maintains disability-related documents, certifies eligibility for services, determines reasonable accommodations, and develops plans for the provision of such accommodations for students with disabilities. Disability Services strives to provide individuals with the tools by which they can better accomplish their educational goals. The Assistant Director for Disability Services assures that staff provide, arrange, and coordinate accommodations for students in courses, programs, services, activities, and facilities.
- Assistant Director, Events (Meredith College)
- The Assistant Director of Meredith Events provides effective leadership resulting in the successful design and execution of assigned events, ensuring that all clients and patrons have a positive experience. The Assistant Director of Meredith Events demonstrates a high level of creative talent and expertise in all aspects of event planning, design, and implementation. The position makes design decisions on event aspects related to upholding the mission of the College while ensuring the safety of staff members, students, faculty, and the general public from a risk management perspective. The Assistant Director of Meredith Events is a member of a 7-person Meredith Events office, reporting to the Director of Events.
- Assistant or Associate Professor in Interior Design and Program Coordinator of Interior Design (Meredith College)
- Full-time tenure-track faculty position for candidates with earned Ph.D. or terminal Master’s degree in Interior Design or closely related field. Full-time, renewable contract, non-tenure track for candidates with earned Master’s degree. Assistant or Associate Professor and Program Coordinator of a CIDA accredited program. Position begins August 1, 2017.
- Data and Application Processor (Meredith College)
- The Data and Application Processor provides direct support for the successful processing of prospective student applications for admission and for delivery of data from the admission office to the campus community. Additionally, this position may aid in managing the flow of information from the Admission Office’s customer relationship management system into the campus community’s database.
- Dean's Assistant (Administrative Assistant II), School of Business (Meredith College)
- Performs and/or oversees a variety of associated administrative, fiscal, staff support, and planning activities, some of which require advanced or specialized knowledge and skills, such as budget administration and control, equipment, facilities and inventory management, specialized recordkeeping and database management, and/or specified information-gathering projects and tasks.
- Director of Graduate Programs in Biological Sciences (Meredith College)
- Meredith College seeks qualified candidates for a full-time, 12-month, Administrative Faculty position of Director of Graduate Programs in Biological Sciences. Currently the focus would be on the Pre-health Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Program. This program is a successful, highly selective program that functions on a one year cohort basis. The position will begin August 1, 2017.
- Instructor - Business (Meredith College)
- The Meredith College School of Business invites applications and nominations for an instructor in Business with a primary focus in introduction business concepts, with specialties in leadership, communications, human resources, or international business.
- MBA Recruiter (Meredith College)
Close date: May 1, 2017
- Responsible for recruiting MBA graduate students, evaluating inquiries, advising prospects, assisting applicants with the application process, and providing dedicated support to the MBA Director. The incumbent will be dedicated to support for the MBA program. It will be expected that the applicant is self-motivated and goal-driven, using a proactive approach to carrying out the duties.
- Temporary Summer Housekeeper (Meredith College)
- Responsible for cleaning residence halls, offices, classrooms and/or public areas. Project work, such as general floor maintenance may be included. Duration of employment is approximately 05/14/17 - 08/06/17.