To view a full description, click on the title of the position you are interested in. You may click the Apply button within the full description to submit your application and upload documents. Applications with "See Resume" or left blank will not be considered. Individuals who do not meet the minimum stated qualifications will not be considered.
The Close Date, if listed, is an estimated date. Meredith College reserves the right to change this date by shortening it or extending it based on the applicant pool. Once a position is removed from the website, it is no longer accepting applications. If you are interested in a position, we encourage you to apply. **Please note: If a close date is listed, the position will be removed from the website at 5:00 PM Eastern Time unless otherwise noted in the posting.**
- Assistant Director, Coordinator of Disability Services (Meredith College)
Close date: Sep 9, 2015
The Counseling Center/Disability Services are committed to providing confidential, culturally-competent and evidence-based counseling and disability services to students. Our philosophy encourages students' empowerment, the development of individual strengths, greater independence, and self-advocacy. Disability Services staff maintains disability-related documents, certifies eligibility for services, determines reasonable accommodations, and develops plans for the provision of such accommodations for students with disabilities. Disability Services strives to provide individuals with the tools by which they can better accomplish their educational goals. The Assistant Director for Disability Services assures that staff provide, arrange, and coordinate accommodations for students in courses, programs, services, activities, and facilities. This position is Exempt.
- Assistant Registrar (Meredith College)
Close date: Sep 4, 2015
- General Purpose of Job: The Assistant Registrar supports the mission of the Office of the Registrar. This Office ensures adherence to academic policy, preserving academic integrity and safeguarding academic records while providing administrative and academic services to Meredith students, faculty, staff and alumnae. The office is responsible for scheduling classes, registration for courses, academic records, degree audit, leave of absence and withdrawals, Veteran’s Affairs, certifying graduation requirements, and issuing official transcripts. This position is exempt.
- Associate Vice President for Business and Finance and College Budget Manager (Meredith College)
The Associate Vice President for Business and Finance and College Budget Manager serves a critical role in the successful and efficient management of the Division. The Business and Finance Division of the College encompasses accounting, budget, technology services, facility services (housekeeping, grounds, maintenance, construction, energy management and scheduling), contract and auxiliary operations (dining, bookstore, vending, mail room, and copy center), human resources, risk management, debt management, and endowment management. The Associate Vice President provides support to the Vice President in both the day-to-day operations of the Division and in strategic planning in directing the development and management of the College’s annual operating and long-term capital budgets.
- Electrical Supervisor (Meredith College)
- Performs maintenance service or repairs to electrical circuits on campus. Is knowledgeable with and can apply proper servicing and replacement of electrical circuits. To include working with high and low voltage applications. Position is classified as essential personnel under college policy and is subject to college and department policies regarding essential personnel. Performs essential duties related to facilities work as identified by management during inclement weather, emergency situations, or as campus needs dictate. This position is Non-exempt.