To view a full description, click on the title of the position you are interested in. You may click the Apply button within the full description to submit your application and upload documents. Applications with "See Resume" will not be considered. Individuals who do not meet the minimum stated qualifications will not be considered.
The Close Date, if listed, is an estimated date. Meredith College reserves the right to change this date by shortening it or extending it based on the applicant pool. Once a position is removed from the website, it is no longer accepting applications. If you are interested in a position, we encourage you to apply. **Please note: If a close date is listed, the position will be removed from the website at 5:00 PM Eastern Time unless otherwise noted in the posting.**
- Assistant Director (Service Focus), Office of Student Leadership and Service (Meredith College)
Close date: Dec 17, 2013
Serves as an advisor to students, campus groups, faculty, and staff who wish to engage in community service. Provides leadership and guidance to special recruitment and retention student affinity groups, including IMPACT Raleigh and the Meredith College Action Network. Work closely with outreach and community service programming. Assist in event planning and leadership programming for students. This position is Exempt and a Grade 4.
- Assistant Director (Student Organizations Focus), Office of Student Leadership and Service (Meredith College)
Close date: Jan 10, 2014
- This position’s primary purpose is to oversee many of the efforts and processes for Meredith’s student organizations to thrive and make positive contributions to the campus. This position is instrumental in optimizing the positive impact of student organizations and activities at Meredith College through student organization management, leadership training of officers, awards programs that recognize excellence, the promotion of co-curricular involvement, and ongoing programs that serve student leaders. This position will help Meredith College’s student organizations serve the needs of its members and the Meredith community. This position is Exempt and a Grade 4.
- Assistant Professor of Biological Sciences (Meredith College)
- Meredith College's Department of Biological Sciences seeks qualified applicants for a full-time, tenure-track assistant professor position in Biology, to begin in August 2014.
- Assistant Professor of Statistics (Meredith College)
- Meredith College’s Department of Mathematics and Computer Science seeks qualified applicants for a full-time, tenure-track assistant professor position in statistics, to begin in August 2014.
- Assistant Tennis Coach, Part-time (Meredith College)
- Meredith College is accepting applications for a part-time assistant tennis coach. This position is a ten month position (Aug.-May). Responsibilities include assisting with all aspects of a DIII women’s tennis program and availability to travel to all away contests. Bachelor's degree is required; successful collegiate playing experience preferred. This position is a Grade 2.
- Associate Professor of Communication (Meredith College)
Meredith College's Department of Communication and Performing Arts seeks qualified applicants for a full-time position in Communication, to begin in August 2014. Responsibilities include leading and building the Communication program, collaborating on program development, and teaching a variety of courses.
- Electrical Supervisor (Meredith College)
Performs maintenance service or repairs to electrical circuits on campus. Is knowledgeable with and can apply proper servicing and replacement of electrical circuits. To include working with high and low voltage applications. Position is classified as essential personnel under college policy and is subject to college and department policies regarding essential personnel. Performs essential duties related to facilities work as identified by management during inclement weather, emergency situations, or as campus needs dictate. This position is Non-exempt and a Grade 5.
- Instructional Technology Systems Specialist (Meredith College)
- This position will oversee the installation of all system updates, upgrades, building blocks, and other software integrated with Blackboard and collaborates with Information Systems to establish system defaults, policies and procedures, and strategic plans for system use and expansion. This position is Exempt and a Grade 6.
- Maintenance Mechanic I (Meredith College)
- Performs general maintenance service or repairs to include PM’s of related equipment. Demonstrates basic understanding and/or application in two or more skill areas including plumbing, carpentry, painting, plastering, machine servicing, and electrical repairs. Position is classified as essential personnel under college policy and is subject to college and department policies regarding essential personnel. Performs essential duties related to facilities work as identified by management during inclement weather, emergency situations, or as campus needs dictate. This position is Non-Exempt and a Grade 3.
- Security Officer - Part-Time/Call-In (Meredith College)
Provides safety and security services to students, staff, faculty, and visitors through efficient use of departmental resources. Must be available to work any shift including nights, weekends and holidays on a part-time/call-in status. (Any of the three 8 hour shifts: 1st shift, 7:00 am – 3:00 pm; 2nd shift, 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm; 3rd shift, 11:00 pm - 7:00 am; And/or the two weekend 12 hour shifts: Weekend Days 7:00 am - 7:00 pm; and Weekend Nights, 7:00 pm - 7:00 am) We are seeking applicants with maximum flexibility and the ability to be available on a call-in status. There are no guarantees on the number of hours per week. This position will fill in for vacation periods as well as work during the holidays throughout the year which may result in many weeks with a high number of hours worked. Applicants must be capable of working during holidays. Previous Security experience a plus. This position is less than 1,000 hours per year and is not eligible for benefits. This position is non-exempt and a Grade 1.