To view a full description, click on the title of the position you are interested in. You may click the Apply button within the full description to submit your application and upload documents. Applications with "See Resume" or left blank will not be considered. Individuals who do not meet the minimum stated qualifications will not be considered.
The Close Date, if listed, is an estimated date. Meredith College reserves the right to change this date by shortening it or extending it based on the applicant pool. Once a position is removed from the website, it is no longer accepting applications. If you are interested in a position, we encourage you to apply. **Please note: If a close date is listed, the position will be removed from the website at 5:00 PM Eastern Time unless otherwise noted in the posting.**
- Admission Counselor (Meredith College)
- The Admission Counselor serves as a communicator of the value of a Meredith College Education. The successful candidate will contribute to increasing the population of admitted and enrolled students through use of the following methods; identifying and building a pool of prospective students within an assigned recruitment territory, developing a territory recruitment plan, coordinating travel schedules and completing assignments, maintaining an aggressive campaign of written and telephone communication with prospective students and parents, and assisting in the planning and implementation of on-campus and off-campus events.
- Archives and Collection Management Associate (Meredith College)
- Meredith College seeks a highly motivated, service-oriented person for the position of Archives and Collection Management Associate. The Archives and Collection Management Associate supports the work of the College Archives in the coordinated collecting, processing, conserving and providing of access to institutional records and other historically valuable materials of the college. This position also supports the Cataloging and Acquisition departments of the library.
- Assistant or Associate Professor in Business (Meredith College)
- Meredith College’s School of Business invites applications and nominations for a tenure-track Assistant or Associate Professor in Business with a primary focus in Quantitative Methods and MIS discipline(s).
- Housekeeper (Meredith College)
- Responsible for cleaning residence halls, offices, classrooms and/or public areas. Project work, such as general floor maintenance may be included. Position is classified as essential personnel under college policy and is subject to college and department policies regarding essential personnel. Performs essential duties related to facilities work as identified by management during inclement weather, emergency situations, or as campus needs dictate. Shift is 2:00 pm – 10:30 pm Monday - Friday, and weekends as necessary.
- Writer/Content Specialist (Meredith College)
- The Writer/Content Specialist develops written content for a wide variety of recruitment and image-building materials that incorporate strategic marketing messages. This creative professional translates marketing messages into promotional content designed to persuade and motivate audiences to action.
©2004 Meredith College | 3800 Hillsborough Street, Raleigh, NC 27607-5298
Phone: (919)760-8898 | Fax: (919)760-8164