To view a full description, click on the title of the position you are interested in. You may click the Apply button within the full description to submit your application and upload documents. Applications with "See Resume" or left blank will not be considered. Individuals who do not meet the minimum stated qualifications will not be considered.
The Close Date, if listed, is an estimated date. Meredith College reserves the right to change this date by shortening it or extending it based on the applicant pool. Once a position is removed from the website, it is no longer accepting applications. If you are interested in a position, we encourage you to apply. **Please note: If a close date is listed, the position will be removed from the website at 5:00 PM Eastern Time unless otherwise noted in the posting.**
- Assistant / Associate Professor of Computer Science (Meredith College)
- Meredith College’s Department of Mathematics and Computer Science seeks qualified applicants for a full-time, tenure track assistant/associate professor in computer science to begin August 1, 2016. Associate-level or experienced assistant-level preferred.
- Assistant Director - Office of International Programs (Meredith College)
Close date: May 16, 2016
- The Office of International Programs (OIP) seeks an experienced, innovative, and enthusiastic Assistant Director to support international students and visiting scholars, as well as overall global initiatives within the OIP. As a new position, this role provides a unique opportunity to develop and implement new programs and initiatives for a growing international student population at Meredith. The Assistant Director position will be funded by an external source for an initial two years, with eligibility for permanent funding as international enrollment and retention grows at Meredith College.
- Assistant Director of Alumnae Relations (Meredith College)
- Responsible for assisting in the planning and implementation of all outreach efforts, such as special events, chapter events, publications and website, of the office of Alumnae Relations for Meredith College.
- Assistant or Associate Professor in Business (Meredith College)
- Meredith College’s School of Business invites applications and nominations for a tenure-track Assistant or Associate Professor in Business with a primary focus in Quantitative Methods and MIS discipline(s).
- Graduate Admissions Processing Assistant - Part time (Meredith College)
Close date: May 5, 2016
- This position ensures that prospective graduate students receive requested information in a smooth and efficient way, by managing the flow of prospect data into and out of the office. This includes selecting appropriate lists and managing mailings by paper or email for all graduate programs. This position is part time, 20 hours per week.
- MBA Recruiter (Meredith College)
- Responsible for recruiting MBA graduate students, evaluating inquiries, advising prospects and assisting applicants with the application process. The incumbent will be dedicated to support for the MBA program. It will be expected that the applicant is self-motivated and goal-driven, using a proactive approach to carrying out the duties.