To view a full description, click on the title of the position you are interested in. You may click the Apply button within the full description to submit your application and upload documents. Applications with "See Resume" or left blank will not be considered. Individuals who do not meet the minimum stated qualifications will not be considered.
The Close Date, if listed, is an estimated date. Meredith College reserves the right to change this date by shortening it or extending it based on the applicant pool. Once a position is removed from the website, it is no longer accepting applications. If you are interested in a position, we encourage you to apply. **Please note: If a close date is listed, the position will be removed from the website at 5:00 PM Eastern Time unless otherwise noted in the posting.**
- Assistant Director, Alumnae & Parent Relations (Meredith College)
Responsible for assisting in the planning and implementation of all outreach efforts, such as special events, chapter events, publications and website, of the office of Alumnae & Parent Relations for Meredith College. This position is Exempt and a Grade 4.
- Assistant Director, Coordinator of Disability Services (Meredith College)
Close date: Feb 6, 2015
The Counseling Center/Disability Services are committed to providing confidential, culturally-competent and evidence-based counseling and disability services to students. Our philosophy encourages students' empowerment, the development of individual strengths, greater independence, and self-advocacy. Disability Services staff maintains disability-related documents, certifies eligibility for services, determines reasonable accommodations, and develops plans for the provision of such accommodations for students with disabilities. Disability Services strives to provide individuals with the tools by which they can better accomplish their educational goals. The Coordinator of Disability Services assures that staff provide, arrange, and coordinate accommodations for students in courses, programs, services, activities, and facilities. This position is Exempt and a Grade 6.
- Assistant Professor in Food and Nutrition and Director of M.S. in Nutrition program (Meredith College)
Full-time, Tenure-Track, position beginning August 1, 2015. The department of Nutrition, Health and Human Performance is in the School of Education, Health and Human Sciences, majors & minors in Nutrition (DPD accredited program), Exercise & Sports Science, licensure in Physical Education and an extensive physical education activity service program, accredited Dietetic Internship program and M.S. degree in Nutrition.
- Co-Director, Office for First Year Experience (Meredith College)
Assist students through orientation, provide support to students, and manage events. This position is Part-time, 20 hours per week (hours are between 8:00am and 5:00pm; Monday - Friday. Specific hours worked to be arranged with the supervisor), Exempt and a Grade 4.
- Departmental Assistant (NHHP) and Fitness Center Supervisor (Meredith College)
- Serve as departmental assistant to the Department of Nutrition, Health and Human Performance. Perform a variety of office support and/or administrative duties for the department head and NHHP faculty. Serve as fitness center supervisor. Oversee operations, train staff and schedule coverage of the fitness center. This position is Non-Exempt and a Grade 3.
- Groundskeeper (Meredith College)
- Responsible for performing tasks that preserve, maintain and enhance the campus grounds. Position is classified as essential personnel under college policy and is subject to college and department policies regarding essential personnel. Performs essential duties related to facilities work as identified by management during inclement weather, emergency situations, or as campus needs dictate. This position is Non-exempt and a Grade 1.
- Police Chief (Meredith College)
- To provide safety and security services to students, staff, faculty, and visitors through efficient use of departmental resources. This position is Exempt and a Grade 5.
- Police Officer / Assistant Chief of Police (Meredith College)
To provide safety and security services to students, staff, faculty, and visitors through efficient use of departmental resources. Position will be hired as Police Officer (Grade 3 / Non-exempt) with the expectation that the individual will be promoted to Assistant Chief within a 12 to 18 month period. The advancement opportunity to Assistant Chief level (Grade 4 / Exempt) will come through proven performance, demonstration of the ability to lead, and after the individual demonstrates they have gained a good working knowledge of the campus and becomes sufficiently familiar with Meredith’s internal operations.
- Registrar (Meredith College)
The Registrar is responsible for assuring the academic integrity of student records. Specifically, the Registrar is responsible for course scheduling, initiating the academic calendar, preparing and publishing the undergraduate and graduate catalogues, course registration and transcription, allowing access to student records in compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA), advising faculty and staff on curriculum matters, certifying the completion of degree requirements for graduation, and reviewing and certifying the eligibility of student athletes. The Registrar supports the academic program of the college by gathering, maintaining and distributing a variety of student and curricular information. This position is Exempt and a Grade 7.
- Security Officer - Part-Time/Call-In (Meredith College)
Provides safety and security services to students, staff, faculty, and visitors through efficient use of departmental resources. Must be available to work any shift including nights, weekends and holidays on a part-time/call-in status. (Any of the three 8 hour shifts: 1st shift, 7:00 am – 3:00 pm; 2nd shift, 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm; 3rd shift, 11:00 pm - 7:00 am; And/or the two weekend 12 hour shifts: Weekend Days 7:00 am - 7:00 pm; and Weekend Nights, 7:00 pm - 7:00 am) We are seeking applicants with maximum flexibility and the ability to be available on a call-in status. There are no guarantees on the number of hours per week. This position will fill in for vacation periods as well as work during the holidays throughout the year which may result in many weeks with a high number of hours worked. Applicants must be capable of working during holidays. Previous Security experience a plus. This position is less than 1,000 hours per year and is not eligible for benefits. This position is non-exempt and a Grade 1.