To view a full description, click on the title of the position you are interested in. You may click the Apply button within the full description to submit your application and upload documents. Applications with "See Resume" or left blank will not be considered. Individuals who do not meet the minimum stated qualifications will not be considered.
The Close Date, if listed, is an estimated date. Meredith College reserves the right to change this date by shortening it or extending it based on the applicant pool. Once a position is removed from the website, it is no longer accepting applications. If you are interested in a position, we encourage you to apply. **Please note: If a close date is listed, the position will be removed from the website at 5:00 PM Eastern Time unless otherwise noted in the posting.**
- Admissions Counselor (Meredith College)
- The Admission Counselor serves as a communicator of the value of a Meredith College Education. The successful candidate will contribute to increasing the population of admitted and enrolled students through use of the following methods; identifying and building a pool of prospective students within an assigned recruitment territory, developing a territory recruitment plan, coordinating travel schedules and completing assignments, maintaining an aggressive campaign of written and telephone communication with prospective students and parents, and assisting in the planning and implementation of on-campus and off-campus events.
- Assistant / Associate Professor of Computer Science (Meredith College)
- Meredith College’s Department of Mathematics and Computer Science seeks qualified applicants for a full-time, tenure track assistant/associate professor in computer science to begin August 1, 2016. Associate-level or experienced assistant-level preferred.
- Assistant Director of Admissions (Meredith College)
- Meredith College is seeking an energetic Assistant Director to work alongside a dynamic admissions team. The successful candidate will have a passion for assisting students and parents throughout their college search, successful recruitment experience within a dynamic recruitment program, and a solid understanding of best practices in college admissions counseling. Additionally, the ideal candidate will possess excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational, and presentation skills and the ability to analyze data to inform a variety of decisions within an assigned geographic recruitment territory. The ability to successfully manage multiple responsibilities concurrently in a deadline driven environment is critical. Important personal characteristics of the successful applicant include a strong sense of initiative, creativity, a good sense of humor and collegiality, and the ability to work independently and as part of the larger team.
- Assistant or Associate Professor in Business (Meredith College)
- Meredith College’s School of Business invites applications and nominations for a tenure-track Assistant or Associate Professor in Business with a primary focus in Quantitative Methods and MIS discipline(s).
- Data and Application Processor (Meredith College)
- The Data and Application Processor provides direct support for the successful processing of prospective student applications for admission and for delivery of data from the admission office to the campus community. Additionally, this position may aid in managing the flow of information from the Admission Office’s customer relationship management system into the campus community’s database.
- Housekeeper (Meredith College)
- Responsible for cleaning residence halls, offices, classrooms and/or public areas. Project work, such as general floor maintenance may be included. Position is classified as essential personnel under college policy and is subject to college and department policies regarding essential personnel. Performs essential duties related to facilities work as identified by management during inclement weather, emergency situations, or as campus needs dictate. Shift is 2:00 pm – 10:30 pm Monday - Friday, and weekends as necessary.
- Housekeeper - Summer Temporary Help (Meredith College)
- Responsible for cleaning residence halls, offices, classrooms and/or public areas. Project work, such as general floor maintenance may be included. Position is classified as essential personnel under college policy and is subject to college and department policies regarding essential personnel. Performs essential duties related to facilities work as identified by management during inclement weather, emergency situations, or as campus needs dictate. This position is for temporary summer help.
- Inclusive Preschool Teacher - Part Time (Meredith College)
- Meredith College Autism Program is seeking an Inclusive Preschool Teacher. The teacher will provide appropriate weekly lessons for children who are typically developing ages three years, zero months to four years, eleven months and implement in a small classroom setting that is approved by the Division of Child Development and Early Education (DCDEE); will be responsible for implementing policies and procedures consistent with those established by the Division of Child Development and Early Education (DCDEE); and will provide a teaching structure that helps prepare children of kindergarten age and their parents to become “kindergarten ready” with in a developmentally appropriate structure. This position is part time, Monday - Friday 8:30am - 1:30pm, 37 weeks per year.