To view a full description, click on the title of the position you are interested in. You may click the Apply button within the full description to submit your application and upload documents. Applications with "See Resume" or left blank will not be considered. Individuals who do not meet the minimum stated qualifications will not be considered.
The Close Date, if listed, is an estimated date. Meredith College reserves the right to change this date by shortening it or extending it based on the applicant pool. Once a position is removed from the website, it is no longer accepting applications. If you are interested in a position, we encourage you to apply. **Please note: If a close date is listed, the position will be removed from the website at 5:00 PM Eastern Time unless otherwise noted in the posting.**
- Artistic Director and Conductor – Capital City Girls Choir (Meredith College)
- Meredith College seeks a highly qualified choral conductor to lead the Capital City Girls Choir program. The Artistic Director reports to the Head of the Music Department at Meredith College and collaborates with CCGC’s volunteer Board of Directors as well as CCGC’s Associate Conductor and accompanists. The Artistic Director conducts the Cantabile Singers (a choir of approximately 45 singers in grades 9-12) and the Girls Chorus (a choir of approximately 30 singers in grades 5 and 6).
- Assistant Cross Country Coach (Meredith College)
- Meredith College is accepting applications for a part-time assistant cross country coach. This position is part-time, 10 months. Responsibilities include assisting with all aspects of a DIII women’s Cross Country program. Demonstrate a commitment to the athletics department mission and play an active role in the college and Meredith communities. Assistant coach reports to the Head Coach and the Athletic Director.
- Graduate Program Manager and Admissions Counselor for Education (Meredith College)
- Recruit qualified students into the graduate programs in Education and non-degree licensure programs; develop and implement appropriate strategies to meet enrollment goals. Serve as the admissions counselor for all graduate and post-baccalaureate licensure education inquiries.
- Groundskeeper (Meredith College)
- Responsible for performing tasks that preserve, maintain and enhance the campus grounds. Position is classified as essential personnel under college policy and is subject to college and department policies regarding essential personnel. Performs essential duties related to facilities work as identified by management during inclement weather, emergency situations, or as campus needs dictate.
- Residence Director (Meredith College)
- The Residence Director position provides residents with professional guidance and supervision in a living-learning environment as they develop during their time at Meredith. Each Residence Director is selected for her personal integrity, maturity and independence. The Residence Directors live in the hall with the residents and they must be ever conscious of their behavior, attitudes, and serve as a positive role model for the students with whom they interact. This is a live-in position, only female applicants will be considered.
- Wings After School Program Assistant Director, Part-time (Meredith College)
- The Wings After School Program Assistant Director will utilize positive strategies to support the social and emotional development of all the students; provide organization, lead and instruct individuals and groups in specified programs; and work collaboratively with and make recommendations to the Site Supervisor regarding program enhancement and any concerns regarding operations.
Terms of Employment: August 22, 2018-June 14, 2019 - Temporary (1 year only)
Hours: Part-time position; Monday-Friday; varying hours between 1:00pm-7:00pm; approximately 20 hours per week.
This is a grant funded position.
©2004 Meredith College | 3800 Hillsborough Street, Raleigh, NC 27607-5298
Phone: (919)760-8898 | Fax: (919)760-8164