To view a full description, click on the title of the position you are interested in. You may click the Apply button within the full description to submit your application and upload documents. Applications with "See Resume" or left blank will not be considered. Individuals who do not meet the minimum stated qualifications will not be considered.
The Close Date, if listed, is an estimated date. Meredith College reserves the right to change this date by shortening it or extending it based on the applicant pool. Once a position is removed from the website, it is no longer accepting applications. If you are interested in a position, we encourage you to apply. **Please note: If a close date is listed, the position will be removed from the website at 5:00 PM Eastern Time unless otherwise noted in the posting.**
- Admission Counselor (Meredith College)
- The Admission Counselor is a member of the undergraduate admission team and a communicator of the value of a Meredith education. This position is primarily responsible for identifying, recruiting, and selecting prospective students within an assigned recruitment territory to achieve the College’s mission and enrollment goals.
The successful candidate will contribute to the population of applicants and admitted and enrolled students within an assigned recruitment territory through use of the following methods; identifying prospective students, coordinating travel schedules and completing travel assignments, maintaining an aggressive campaign of written and telephone communication with prospective students and parents, assisting in the planning and implementation of on-campus and off-campus events, and reading applications and selecting students for admission to the College.
- Assistant Lacrosse Coach, Part-time (Meredith College)
- Assist the head coach in all assigned duties. Demonstrate a commitment to the athletics department mission and play an active role in the college and Meredith communities. Assistant coach reports to the Head Coach and the Athletic Director.
- Director of Theatre Design and Technology (Meredith College)
- Meredith College seeks qualified applicants to fill the position of Director of Theatre Design and Technology. This full-time, non-tenure track, administrative faculty position will begin in August 2018.
- Events Mover (Meredith College)
- Delivers, sets-up, removes and maintains college equipment, materials, and furniture for campus activities. Provides the identification and cleaning of storage areas on campus, and the movement of campus assets in and out of those areas.
- Inclusive Preschool Teacher, Part-time (Meredith College)
- Meredith College Autism Program is seeking an Inclusive Preschool Teacher. The teacher will provide appropriate weekly lessons for children who are typically developing ages three years, zero months to four years, eleven months and implement in a small classroom setting that is approved by the Division of Child Development and Early Education (DCDEE); will be responsible for implementing policies and procedures consistent with those established by the Division of Child Development and Early Education (DCDEE); and will provide a teaching structure that helps prepare children of kindergarten age and their parents to become “kindergarten ready” with in a developmentally appropriate structure. This position is part time, Monday - Friday 8:30am - 1:30pm, 37 weeks per year.
- Wings After School Program Site Supervisor (Meredith College)
Close date: Jun 30, 2018
- The Wings After School Program Site Supervisor will utilize positive strategies to support the social and emotional development of all the students; promote positive behaviors and professionalism, including completion of annual training hours; work cohesively with Meredith College student assistants and volunteers; ensure activities and site are safe for participants and staff; and determine and maintain appropriate staff ratios for the after school program. Terms of Employment: August 1, 2018-May 31, 2019 - Temporary (1 year only). 36 hours per week for 10 months. This position is grant funded.