To view a full description, click on the title of the position you are interested in. You may click the Apply button within the full description to submit your application and upload documents. Applications with "See Resume" or left blank will not be considered. Individuals who do not meet the minimum stated qualifications will not be considered.
The Close Date, if listed, is an estimated date. Meredith College reserves the right to change this date by shortening it or extending it based on the applicant pool. Once a position is removed from the website, it is no longer accepting applications. If you are interested in a position, we encourage you to apply. **Please note: If a close date is listed, the position will be removed from the website at 5:00 PM Eastern Time unless otherwise noted in the posting.**
- Assistant Professor - English (Meredith College)
- Meredith College seeks qualified applicants to fill a tenure-track assistant professorship in English. This full-time (3-4 teaching load), renewable position in writing will begin in August 2018.
- Assistant Professor - History (Meredith College)
- Meredith College seeks qualified candidates for a tenure track assistant professorship in the Department of History, Political Science, and International Studies. The position will begin in August, 2018.
- Coordinator, Pre-Health & Post Baccalaureate Program (Meredith College)
- The Coordinator, Pre-Health and Postbaccalaureate Certificate will oversee recruiting and admissions for the Post-baccalaureate certificate program as well as advise students on curriculum and scheduling. Knowledge of pre-health advising is a plus. This person will also handle advising of students in Biological Sciences interested in health careers and will assist with a freshman seminar, Pathways to Careers in Healthcare.
- Groundskeeper (Meredith College)
- Responsible for performing tasks that preserve, maintain and enhance the campus grounds. Position is classified as essential personnel under college policy and is subject to college and department policies regarding essential personnel. Performs essential duties related to facilities work as identified by management during inclement weather, emergency situations, or as campus needs dictate.
- Interim Assistant Athletic Trainer (Meredith College)
- Assist the head athletic trainer in all aspects of care for student-athletes. Demonstrate a commitment to the athletics department mission and play an active role in the Meredith College community. Be knowledgeable and follow NCAA Division III and USA South Athletic Conference policies and procedures regarding intercollegiate athletics as it relates to Sports Medicine. Assistant athletic trainer reports to the head athletic trainer with joint supervision from the Athletic Director. This position is full time, 10 months.
- Production Supervisor (Meredith College)
- The Production Supervisor is a creative professional responsible for working with faculty, staff, students, volunteers, and community members who are involved with or attending Meredith College events. This position provides on-site management for a wide variety of events and oversees assigned event components ensuring that all clients and patrons have a positive experience. The Production Supervisor demonstrates a high level of creative talent and expertise in all aspects of event planning, management, design, and implementation and possesses special expertise in technical theater and audio visual production.
- Temporary/Part-time Painter (Meredith College)
- Performs painting / plastering maintenance and repairs to campus facilities. Applies working knowledge of paint and plastering techniques according to application requirements.