To view a full description, click on the title of the position you are interested in. You may click the Apply button within the full description to submit your application and upload documents. Applications with "See Resume" or left blank will not be considered. Individuals who do not meet the minimum stated qualifications will not be considered.
The Close Date, if listed, is an estimated date. Meredith College reserves the right to change this date by shortening it or extending it based on the applicant pool. Once a position is removed from the website, it is no longer accepting applications. If you are interested in a position, we encourage you to apply. **Please note: If a close date is listed, the position will be removed from the website at 5:00 PM Eastern Time unless otherwise noted in the posting.**
- Assistant Director - Financial Assistance (Meredith College)
- Assists in administering need-based and non-need-based federal, state, private and institutional financial assistance programs and ensures compliance with all federal, state and institutional policies.
- Assistant or Associate Professor in Business (MIS and quantitative methods focus) (Meredith College)
- The Meredith College School of Business invites applications and nominations for a tenure track Assistant or Associate Professor in Business with a primary focus in MIS and quantitative methods. Applicants with teaching or research experience in MIS and Business Statistics are preferred and will be given addition consideration.
- Assistant Professor in Food and Nutrition (Meredith College)
- Teaching responsibilities include on-campus undergraduate and graduate courses in Food and Nutrition. Expertise to teach a variety of food and nutrition courses at UG and Grad levels, and upper level Medical Nutrition Therapy preferred but not required. Active involvement within department, college, and student advising; scholarship and service to the profession expected.
- Assistant Professor of Computer Science (Meredith College)
- Meredith College’s Department of Mathematics and Computer Science seeks qualified applicants for a full-time, tenure-track assistant professor position in computer science to begin August 1, 2017.
- Dean, School of Arts and Humanities (Meredith College)
- Named a “Best College” by three major ranking organizations, Meredith College in Raleigh, North Carolina, seeks a colleague and leader who will work collaboratively with faculty and department heads to serve as dean for the School of Arts and Humanities.
- Groundskeeper (Meredith College)
- Responsible for performing tasks that preserve, maintain and enhance the campus grounds. Position is classified as essential personnel under college policy and is subject to college and department policies regarding essential personnel. Performs essential duties related to facilities work as identified by management during inclement weather, emergency situations, or as campus needs dictate.
- Instructor - Business (Meredith College)
- The Meredith College School of Business invites applications and nominations for an instructor in Business with a primary focus in introduction business concepts, with specialties in leadership, communications, human resources, or international business.
- MBA Recruiter (Meredith College)
- Responsible for recruiting MBA graduate students, evaluating inquiries, advising prospects, assisting applicants with the application process, and providing dedicated support to the MBA Director. The incumbent will be dedicated to support for the MBA program. It will be expected that the applicant is self-motivated and goal-driven, using a proactive approach to carrying out the duties.
- Stockroom Inventory Coordinator (Meredith College)
- Handles department purchasing; acts as liaison to accounting office and handles materials management for Grounds, Housekeeping and Maintenance. Assists managers with capital project purchasing, contracts and accounting, supplies, small equipment, and contractor services. Handles accounting functions related to purchasing, budget tracking and basic office management.