To view a full description, click on the title of the position you are interested in. You may click the Apply button within the full description to submit your application and upload documents. Applications with "See Resume" or left blank will not be considered. Individuals who do not meet the minimum stated qualifications will not be considered.
The Close Date, if listed, is an estimated date. Meredith College reserves the right to change this date by shortening it or extending it based on the applicant pool. Once a position is removed from the website, it is no longer accepting applications. If you are interested in a position, we encourage you to apply. **Please note: If a close date is listed, the position will be removed from the website at 5:00 PM Eastern Time unless otherwise noted in the posting.**
- Admission Counselor (Meredith College)
- The Admission Counselor is a member of the undergraduate admission team and a communicator of the value of a Meredith education. This position is primarily responsible for identifying, recruiting, and selecting prospective students within an assigned recruitment territory to achieve the College’s mission and enrollment goals.
The successful candidate will contribute to the population of applicants and admitted and enrolled students within an assigned recruitment territory through use of the following methods; identifying prospective students, coordinating travel schedules and completing travel assignments, maintaining an aggressive campaign of written and telephone communication with prospective students and parents, assisting in the planning and implementation of on-campus and off-campus events, and reading applications and selecting students for admission to the College.
- Assistant Director of StrongPoints (Meredith College)
- Meredith College seeks an Assistant Director to contribute to the growth and expansion of StrongPoints, an innovative initiative aimed at helping Meredith students identify their strengths and develop a plan for academic success, experiential involvement, financial literacy, and career development. The assistant director is responsible for the coordination and marketing of programs, workshops, and training related to StrongPoints and use of the CliftonStrengths assessment. The assistant director will also develop relationships with campus constituents to promote the expansion of StrongPoints into academic and co-curricular departments. The successful candidate will possess excellence in communication, organization and problem solving, a collaborative approach to work, creativity in program planning, and an ability to establish and cultivate strong relationships.
- Assistant Professor of Art and Coordinator of Ceramics Studio (Meredith College)
Close date: Apr 23, 2018
- Meredith College seeks qualified applicants to fill a non-tenure-track assistant professorship in Art. This full-time (3-4 teaching load), renewable position will begin in August 2018. Ideal candidates must possess an MFA and demonstrated excellence in teaching. Responsibilities include assuming the role as Coordinator of the Ceramics Studio; teaching undergraduate courses in ceramics and the studio art program (foundations level to upper-level courses); advising and mentoring undergraduate students; supervising student workers; maintaining the health and safety of the studio; department and college committee service; collaboration on program development; and scholarly research and creative activity.
- Assistant Professor of Statistics (Meredith College)
- Meredith College's Department of Mathematics and Computer Science seeks qualified applicants for a full-time, tenure-track assistant professor position in statistics to begin in August 2018.
- Assistant Volleyball Coach, Part-time (Meredith College)
Close date: May 2, 2018
- Assist the head coach in all assigned duties. Demonstrate a commitment to the athletics department mission and play an active role in the college and Meredith communities. Assistant coach reports to the Head Coach and the Athletic Director. Bachelor’s degree required.
- Director of Theatre Design and Technology (Meredith College)
- Meredith College seeks qualified applicants to fill the position of Director of Theatre Design and Technology. This full-time, non-tenure track, administrative faculty position will begin in August 2018.
- Disability Counselor I (Meredith College)
- The Counseling Center/Disability Services are committed to providing confidential, culturally-competent and evidenced based counseling and disability services to students. Our philosophy encourages students’ empowerment, the development of individual strengths, greater independence, and self-advocacy. Disability Services staff maintains disability-related documents, certify eligibility for services, and determines reasonable accommodations for students with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act. Disability Services strives to provide individuals with the tools by which they can better accomplish their educational goals. The Disability Counselor provides, arranges, and coordinates accommodations for students in courses, programs, services, activities, and facilities. This part time position is 8 months, 30 hours per week.
- Groundskeeper (Meredith College)
- Responsible for performing tasks that preserve, maintain and enhance the campus grounds. Position is classified as essential personnel under college policy and is subject to college and department policies regarding essential personnel. Performs essential duties related to facilities work as identified by management during inclement weather, emergency situations, or as campus needs dictate.
- Maintenance Utility (Meredith College)
- Provides general maintenance duties including minor preventative maintenance work orders, critical life safety work orders and assists maintenance as a helper with maintenance work orders. Provides the identification and cleaning of storage areas on campus, and the movement of campus assets in and out of those areas. Hours are 8:00 am - 4:30 pm.
- Temporary Substitute Inclusive Preschool Teacher, Part-time (Meredith College)
- Meredith College Autism Program is seeking a Temporary Substitute Inclusive Preschool Teacher. The teacher will provide appropriate weekly lessons for children who are typically developing ages three years, zero months to four years, eleven months and implement in a small classroom setting that is approved by the Division of Child Development and Early Education (DCDEE); will be responsible for implementing policies and procedures consistent with those established by the Division of Child Development and Early Education (DCDEE); and will provide a teaching structure that helps prepare children of kindergarten age and their parents to become “kindergarten ready” with in a developmentally appropriate structure. This position is temporary and part time, 25 hours per week, Monday - Friday 8:30am - 1:30pm.
- Wings After School Program Site Supervisor (Meredith College)
- The Wings After School Program Site Supervisor will utilize positive strategies to support the social and emotional development of all the students; promote positive behaviors and professionalism, including completion of annual training hours; work cohesively with Meredith College student assistants and volunteers; ensure activities and site are safe for participants and staff; and determine and maintain appropriate staff ratios for the after school program. Terms of Employment: August 1, 2018-May 31, 2019 - Temporary (1 year only). 36 hours per week for 10 months. This position is grant funded.