To view a full description, click on the title of the position you are interested in. You may click the Apply button within the full description to submit your application and upload documents. Applications with "See Resume" or left blank will not be considered. Individuals who do not meet the minimum stated qualifications will not be considered.
The Close Date, if listed, is an estimated date. Meredith College reserves the right to change this date by shortening it or extending it based on the applicant pool. Once a position is removed from the website, it is no longer accepting applications. If you are interested in a position, we encourage you to apply. **Please note: If a close date is listed, the position will be removed from the website at 5:00 PM Eastern Time unless otherwise noted in the posting.**
- Admissions Counselor (Meredith College)
- The Admission Counselor is a member of the undergraduate admission team and a communicator of the value of a Meredith education. This position is primarily responsible for identifying, recruiting, and selecting prospective students within an assigned recruitment territory to achieve the College’s mission and enrollment goals.
- Assistant Cross Country Coach (Meredith College)
- Meredith College is accepting applications for a part-time assistant cross country coach. This position is part-time, 10 months. Responsibilities include assisting with all aspects of a DIII women’s Cross Country program. Demonstrate a commitment to the athletics department mission and play an active role in the college and Meredith communities. Assistant coach reports to the Head Coach and the Athletic Director.
- Departmental Assistant (Administrative Assistant I)- Music (Meredith College)
- The general purpose of this position is to provide support to faculty and students in the Music Department. This position often serves as the first point of contact for students, faculty, staff, community members, and prospective students. The Departmental Assistant must be familiar with all aspects of the department, and may be called upon to make decisions in the event the Music Department Head is unavailable. The person in this position must be a forward thinker and anticipate the needs for upcoming tasks and events before the deadlines approach. This position is 30 hours per week.
- Interim Assistant Director/Lead Teacher, or Lead Teacher (Meredith College)
- This position will assist in providing a model infant and toddler program consistent with the Child Development program’s mission to serve Meredith College students and the greater community in the Ellen Brewer House Infant Toddler Laboratory Program. This position will serve as Interim, January 7, 2019- May 10, 2019.
- Lecturer - Hospitality Management (non-tenure Track) (Meredith College)
Close date: Feb 17, 2019
- The Meredith College School of Business invites applications and nominations for a non-tenure track lecturer position in Hospitality Management with ability to teach courses related to event planning, hotel and resort management, marketing and sales, and strategy.
©2004 Meredith College | 3800 Hillsborough Street, Raleigh, NC 27607-5298
Phone: (919)760-8898 | Fax: (919)760-8164