To view a full description, click on the title of the position you are interested in. You may click the Apply button within the full description to submit your application and upload documents. Applications with "See Resume" or left blank will not be considered. Individuals who do not meet the minimum stated qualifications will not be considered.
The Close Date, if listed, is an estimated date. Meredith College reserves the right to change this date by shortening it or extending it based on the applicant pool. Once a position is removed from the website, it is no longer accepting applications. If you are interested in a position, we encourage you to apply. **Please note: If a close date is listed, the position will be removed from the website at 5:00 PM Eastern Time unless otherwise noted in the posting.**
- Assistant Director of Admissions (Meredith College)
- Meredith College is seeking an energetic Assistant Director to work alongside a dynamic admissions team. The successful candidate will have a passion for assisting students and parents throughout their college search, successful recruitment experience within a dynamic recruitment program, and a solid understanding of best practices in college admissions counseling. Additionally, the ideal candidate will possess excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational, and presentation skills and the ability to analyze data to inform a variety of decisions within an assigned geographic recruitment territory. The ability to successfully manage multiple responsibilities concurrently in a deadline driven environment is critical. Important personal characteristics of the successful applicant include a strong sense of initiative, creativity, a good sense of humor and collegiality, and the ability to work independently and as part of the larger team.
- Assistant or Associate Professor in Business (Meredith College)
- Meredith College’s School of Business invites applications and nominations for a tenure-track Assistant or Associate Professor in Business with a primary focus in Quantitative Methods and MIS discipline(s).
- Faculty - Mathematics and Computer Science (Meredith College)
- The Department of Mathematics and Computer Science at Meredith College seeks a full-time faculty (with the potential for a one-year appointment) or several adjunct faculty for the Fall semester. The course offerings for the Fall semester for which we seek faculty are CS 212 or 230, CS 311, and CS 355.
- Groundskeeper (Meredith College)
- Responsible for performing tasks that preserve, maintain and enhance the campus grounds. Position is classified as essential personnel under college policy and is subject to college and department policies regarding essential personnel. Performs essential duties related to facilities work as identified by management during inclement weather, emergency situations, or as campus needs dictate.
- Inclusive Preschool Teacher - Part Time (Meredith College)
- Meredith College Autism Program is seeking an Inclusive Preschool Teacher. The teacher will provide appropriate weekly lessons for children who are typically developing ages three years, zero months to four years, eleven months and implement in a small classroom setting that is approved by the Division of Child Development and Early Education (DCDEE); will be responsible for implementing policies and procedures consistent with those established by the Division of Child Development and Early Education (DCDEE); and will provide a teaching structure that helps prepare children of kindergarten age and their parents to become “kindergarten ready” with in a developmentally appropriate structure. This position is part time, Monday - Friday 8:30am - 1:30pm, 37 weeks per year.
- Security Officer, Full-time (Meredith College)
Close date: Jun 30, 2016
- Provides safety and security services to students, staff, faculty, and visitors through efficient use of departmental resources. Position is classified as essential personnel under college policy and is subject to college and department policies regarding essential personnel. Performs essential duties related to security work as identified by management during inclement weather, emergency situations, or as campus needs dictate.
- Visiting Professor - Business (Meredith College)
- The Meredith College School of Business invites applications and nominations for a non-tenure track Lecturer in Business with a primary focus in Marketing. Applicants with teaching experience in International Marketing and/or International Business are preferred and will be given addition consideration.