To view a full description, click on the title of the position you are interested in. You may click the Apply button within the full description to submit your application and upload documents. Applications with "See Resume" or left blank will not be considered. Individuals who do not meet the minimum stated qualifications will not be considered.
The Close Date, if listed, is an estimated date. Meredith College reserves the right to change this date by shortening it or extending it based on the applicant pool. Once a position is removed from the website, it is no longer accepting applications. If you are interested in a position, we encourage you to apply. **Please note: If a close date is listed, the position will be removed from the website at 5:00 PM Eastern Time unless otherwise noted in the posting.**
- Admissions Counselor (Meredith College)
- The Admission Counselor is a member of the undergraduate admission team and a communicator of the value of a Meredith education. This position is primarily responsible for identifying, recruiting, and selecting prospective students within an assigned recruitment territory to achieve the College’s mission and enrollment goals.
- Artistic Director and Conductor – Capital City Girls Choir (Meredith College)
- Meredith College seeks a highly qualified choral conductor to lead the Capital City Girls Choir program. The Artistic Director reports to the Head of the Music Department at Meredith College and collaborates with CCGC’s volunteer Board of Directors as well as CCGC’s Associate Conductor and accompanists. The Artistic Director conducts the Cantabile Singers (a choir of approximately 45 singers in grades 9-12) and the Girls Chorus (a choir of approximately 30 singers in grades 5 and 6).
- Assistant Cross Country Coach (Meredith College)
- Meredith College is accepting applications for a part-time assistant cross country coach. This position is part-time, 10 months. Responsibilities include assisting with all aspects of a DIII women’s Cross Country program. Demonstrate a commitment to the athletics department mission and play an active role in the college and Meredith communities. Assistant coach reports to the Head Coach and the Athletic Director.
- Associate Director of Admissions, Operations (Meredith College)
- The Associate Director of Admissions Operations, under the direction of the Director of Admissions, provides vision and leadership for the multi-faceted operational functions of the Office of Admission. The Associate Director is the resident CRM (Technolutions, Slate) expert and is responsible for the planning and implementation of technological strategies that support the recruitment of prospective students and for ensuring the accuracy of the CRM’s interface with other campus data systems. Additionally, the Associate Director is responsible for planning and overseeing the processing of prospective student information from inquiry to enrollment, for overseeing the print and electronic communication flow of information to prospective students, for the maintenance of internal procedure manuals that safeguard processes, student information, and for supervising the operations team. The Associate Director serves as a member of the leadership team within the Office of Admissions.
- Circulation Assistant (Meredith College)
- Assists the Circulation Supervisor. This is a part-time position (10 hours per week). Schedule will fall between 9am and 4pm, Monday through Friday. The exact hours will be negotiable.
- Enrollment Management, Student Services Administrator (Meredith College)
- The Enrollment Management Student Services Administrator’s role is to aid the College in successfully meeting enrollment goals and spans work across two departments – The Office of Admissions and The Office of Financial Assistance.
- Groundskeeper (Meredith College)
- Responsible for performing tasks that preserve, maintain and enhance the campus grounds. Position is classified as essential personnel under college policy and is subject to college and department policies regarding essential personnel. Performs essential duties related to facilities work as identified by management during inclement weather, emergency situations, or as campus needs dictate.
- Help Desk Coordinator (Meredith College)
- Technology Services at Meredith College has an immediate opening for a Help Desk Coordinator.
- Lecturer - Hospitality Management (non-tenure Track) (Meredith College)
Close date: Feb 17, 2019
- The Meredith College School of Business invites applications and nominations for a non-tenure track lecturer position in Hospitality Management with ability to teach courses related to event planning, hotel and resort management, marketing and sales, and strategy.