To view a full description, click on the title of the position you are interested in. You may click the Apply button within the full description to submit your application and upload documents. Applications with "See Resume" or left blank will not be considered. Individuals who do not meet the minimum stated qualifications will not be considered.
The Close Date, if listed, is an estimated date. Meredith College reserves the right to change this date by shortening it or extending it based on the applicant pool. Once a position is removed from the website, it is no longer accepting applications. If you are interested in a position, we encourage you to apply. **Please note: If a close date is listed, the position will be removed from the website at 5:00 PM Eastern Time unless otherwise noted in the posting.**
- Adjunct Instructor - Foundations in Quantitative Methods (Meredith College)
Meredith College is seeking an adjunct instructor for one section of MBA510 Foundations in Quantitative Methods for the fall semester, beginning August 2015. The classes meet Tuesdays evenings from 6:00PM - 9:00PM and runs from Tuesday August 25, 2015 through Tuesday, December 1, 2015.
- Assistant Cross Country Coach, Part-time (Meredith College)
- Assist the head coach in all assigned duties. Demonstrate a commitment to the athletics department mission and play an active role in the College and Meredith communities. Assistant coach reports to the Head Coach and the Athletic Director. This position is part-time, less than 20 hours per week, 10 months.
- Assistant Director, Career Development (Meredith College)
Close date: Jun 2, 2015
- Provide career guidance to students and alumnae and develop and implement career programs for the Department of Academic & Career Planning.
- Assistant Registrar (Meredith College)
Close date: Jun 9, 2015
The Office of the Registrar is seeking an Assistant Registrar to support the Office with creating the class schedule and assigning classroom and exam space, evaluating transcripts for all undergraduate transfer applicants, processing of the special studies and research forms, maintaining the course catalog and departmental website, managing data reporting to National Student Clearinghouse, and hiring and supervising student workers. Experience with Colleague by Ellucian, AdAstra, Expression Engine and Microsoft Office are essential to a successful candidate. A minimum of three years in an academic environment, combined with strong computer and communication skills, is expected. This position is exempt.
- Assistant Tennis Coach, Part-time (Meredith College)
- Meredith College is accepting applications for a part-time assistant tennis coach. This position is a ten month position (Aug.-May). The assistant tennis coach will assist the head coach in all assigned duties. Must demonstrate a commitment to the athletics department mission and play an active role in the college and Meredith communities. The individual must have the availability for all away contests to serve as additional driver and coach in Head Coach’s absence –includes fall and spring seasons. The assistant coach reports to the Head Coach and the Athletic Director.
- Associate Director of Admissions, Recruitment (Meredith College)
- Meredith College is seeking energetic and accomplished candidates for Associate Director of Recruitment. The Associate Director serves as a member of the admissions management team, helping to provide leadership, supervision, and mentoring of less experienced recruitment team members and should have a minimum of five years of progressively responsible experience in college admissions. The Associate Director is responsible for assisting in the development and implementation of strategies to recruit, select, and enroll a diverse student body to meet College enrollment targets. The Associate Director will also manage a personal recruitment territory. The successful candidate will possess characteristics indicative of a strong collaborative leader: integrity, intellect, work ethic, initiative, creativity, and flexibility. Skills important for success in this position include excellent speaking and writing skills, planning and problem solving, interpreting data to inform and enhance recruitment strategies, and strong relationship building and supervisory ability. This position is Exempt.
- Data and Application Processor (Meredith College)
- The Data and Application Processor provides direct support for the successful processing of prospective student applications for admission and for delivery of data from the admission office to the campus community. Additionally, this position may aid in managing the flow of information from the Admission Office’s customer relationship management system into the campus community’s database. The position, as part of the Operations team, has little face-to-face contact with prospective students and families and helps with the behind-the-scenes administrative support of recruitment efforts. This position is Non-exempt.
- Disability Counselor I (Meredith College)
- The Counseling Center/Disability Services are committed to providing confidential, culturally-competent and evidence-based counseling and disability services to students. Our philosophy encourages students' empowerment, the development of individual strengths, greater independence, and self-advocacy. Disability Services maintains disability-related documents, certifies eligibility for services, and determines reasonable accommodations for students with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act. Disability Services strives to provide individuals with the tools by which they can better accomplish their educational goals. The Disability Counselor provides, arranges, and coordinates accommodations for students in courses, programs, services, activities, and facilities. The Disability Counselor also provides personal and academic support in the form of counseling and coaching. This position is exempt and a grade 4.
- Electrical Supervisor (Meredith College)
- Performs maintenance service or repairs to electrical circuits on campus. Is knowledgeable with and can apply proper servicing and replacement of electrical circuits. To include working with high and low voltage applications. Position is classified as essential personnel under college policy and is subject to college and department policies regarding essential personnel. Performs essential duties related to facilities work as identified by management during inclement weather, emergency situations, or as campus needs dictate. This position is Non-exempt.
- Head of Media Services (Meredith College)
- Meredith College’s Carlyle Campbell Library is looking for an innovative leader for its Media Services Department.
- Instructional Design Specialist (Meredith College)
- The Instructional Design Specialist applies knowledge of learning science and instructional design models to assist faculty in the design of online, blended/hybrid and face-to-face technology-enhanced courses. In this role the Instructional Design Specialist functions in an instructional consultant capacity, the primary purpose is to assist and advise faculty on instructional matters such as course design and the integration of instructional technology. This position has responsibility for providing expertise in instructional systems design and best practices in teaching and learning. This position collaborates with the other members of the Academic Computing team, media specialists, faculty, and Technology Services support staff, to develop high quality learning experiences for Meredith faculty, staff and students. This position is Exempt.
- Police Officer / Assistant Chief of Police (Meredith College)
To provide safety and security services to students, staff, faculty, and visitors through efficient use of departmental resources. Position will be hired as Police Officer (Grade 3 / Non-exempt) with the expectation that the individual will be promoted to Assistant Chief within a 12 to 18 month period. The advancement opportunity to Assistant Chief level (Grade 4 / Exempt) will come through proven performance, demonstration of the ability to lead, and after the individual demonstrates they have gained a good working knowledge of the campus and becomes sufficiently familiar with Meredith’s internal operations.
- Security Officer - Part-Time/Call-In (Meredith College)
Provides safety and security services to students, staff, faculty, and visitors through efficient use of departmental resources. Must be available to work any shift including nights, weekends and holidays on a part-time/call-in status. (Any of the three 8 hour shifts: 1st shift, 7:00 am – 3:00 pm; 2nd shift, 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm; 3rd shift, 11:00 pm - 7:00 am; And/or the two weekend 12 hour shifts: Weekend Days 7:00 am - 7:00 pm; and Weekend Nights, 7:00 pm - 7:00 am) We are seeking applicants with maximum flexibility and the ability to be available on a call-in status. There are no guarantees on the number of hours per week. This position will fill in for vacation periods as well as work during the holidays throughout the year which may result in many weeks with a high number of hours worked. Applicants must be capable of working during holidays. Previous Security experience a plus. This position is less than 1,000 hours per year and is not eligible for benefits. This position is non-exempt and a Grade 1.
- Senior Admissions Counselor (Meredith College)
- The Senior Admissions Counselor contributes to increasing the population of admitted and enrolled undergraduate students through use of the following methods; identifying and building a pool of prospective students within an assigned recruitment territory, developing a territory recruitment plan, coordinating travel schedules and completing assignments, maintaining an aggressive campaign of written and telephone communication with prospective students and parents, and coordinating on-campus and/or off-campus recruitment events. This position may serve as a mentor to less experienced admissions counselors. This position is Exempt.
- Senior Programmer/Analyst (Meredith College)
- The Programmer/Analyst will provide support, problem solve, evaluate and implement solutions for all administrative applications and databases, including Ellucian Colleague, the college’s integrated Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system. This position is Exempt.