To view a full description, click on the title of the position you are interested in. You may click the Apply button within the full description to submit your application and upload documents. Applications with "See Resume" or left blank will not be considered. Individuals who do not meet the minimum stated qualifications will not be considered.
The Close Date, if listed, is an estimated date. Meredith College reserves the right to change this date by shortening it or extending it based on the applicant pool. Once a position is removed from the website, it is no longer accepting applications. If you are interested in a position, we encourage you to apply. **Please note: If a close date is listed, the position will be removed from the website at 5:00 PM Eastern Time unless otherwise noted in the posting.**
- Assistant Professor in Fashion Merchandising & Design (Meredith College)
- Full-time, tenure-track, academic year appointment beginning August 1, 2016. Teach undergraduate courses in three or more of the following areas within the apparel and textile field: apparel construction, social psychology of dress, merchandising, retailing, product development, CAD, and textiles.
- Assistant Professor of Mathematics (Meredith College)
- Meredith College’s Department of Mathematics and Computer Science seeks qualified applicants for a full-time, tenure-track assistant professor position in mathematics to begin in August 2016.
- Groundskeeper (Meredith College)
- Responsible for performing tasks that preserve, maintain and enhance the campus grounds. Position is classified as essential personnel under college policy and is subject to college and department policies regarding essential personnel. Performs essential duties related to facilities work as identified by management during inclement weather, emergency situations, or as campus needs dictate. This position is Non-exempt.
- Housekeeper (Meredith College)
- Responsible for cleaning residence halls, offices, classrooms and/or public areas. Project work, such as general floor maintenance may be included. Position is classified as essential personnel under college policy and is subject to college and department policies regarding essential personnel. Performs essential duties related to facilities work as identified by management during inclement weather, emergency situations, or as campus needs dictate. Shift is 9:00 am - 5:30 pm Saturday and Sunday, and as necessary.
- Technical Services Librarian (Meredith College)
- The Meredith College Library seeks an energetic, tech-savvy, service-oriented person to support the Technical Services Department’s initiatives which include maintenance of the library’s digital branch and participation in the management of the library’s integrated library system.