To view a full description, click on the title of the position you are interested in. You may click the Apply button within the full description to submit your application and upload documents. Applications with "See Resume" or left blank will not be considered. Individuals who do not meet the minimum stated qualifications will not be considered.
The Close Date, if listed, is an estimated date. Meredith College reserves the right to change this date by shortening it or extending it based on the applicant pool. Once a position is removed from the website, it is no longer accepting applications. If you are interested in a position, we encourage you to apply. **Please note: If a close date is listed, the position will be removed from the website at 5:00 PM Eastern Time unless otherwise noted in the posting.**
- Assistant Director/Lead Teacher, Ellen Brewer House Infant Toddler Laboratory Program (Meredith College)
- The assistant director is to act as a member of the staff team alongside the director/lead teacher. The assistant director will be responsible for all aspects of teaching, actively participating in the implementation of the curriculum and building of relationships with the families. The assistant director will implement administrative duties assigned to her/him by the director, and will assume the role of director in her absence. This position is full-time, 10 months.
- Assistant Professor in Food and Nutrition (Meredith College)
- Teaching responsibilities include on-campus undergraduate and graduate courses in Food and Nutrition. Expertise to teach a variety of food and nutrition courses at UG and Grad levels, and upper level Medical Nutrition Therapy preferred but not required. Active involvement within department, college, and student advising; scholarship and service to the profession expected.
- Grounds - Summer Temporary Help (Meredith College)
- Hours: 5:30 am - 2:00 pm, Monday - Friday. Length of assignment: Approx 4 -6 weeks.
Responsible for performing tasks that preserve, maintain and enhance the campus grounds.
- Production Supervisor (Meredith College)
- The Production Supervisor is a creative professional responsible for working with faculty, staff, students, volunteers, and community members who are involved with or attending Meredith College events. This position provides on-site management for a wide variety of events and oversees assigned event components ensuring that all clients and patrons have a positive experience. The Production Supervisor demonstrates a high level of creative talent and expertise in all aspects of event planning, management, design, and implementation and possesses special expertise in technical theater and audio visual production.
- Temporary/Part-time Painter (Meredith College)
- Performs painting / plastering maintenance and repairs to campus facilities. Applies working knowledge of paint and plastering techniques according to application requirements.
- UX Web Designer/Developer (Meredith College)
- The UX web designer/developer plays a key role in developing and maintaining an innovative, user friendly online and mobile web site for Meredith College that supports the college’s brand strategy, business goals and achieves usability for all audiences. The UX web designer/developer has strong coding skills, a keen eye for design and functionality, and is knowledgeable about current web standards, including best practices for usability and accessibility.