To view a full description, click on the title of the position you are interested in. You may click the Apply button within the full description to submit your application and upload documents. Applications with "See Resume" or left blank will not be considered. Individuals who do not meet the minimum stated qualifications will not be considered.
The Close Date, if listed, is an estimated date. Meredith College reserves the right to change this date by shortening it or extending it based on the applicant pool. Once a position is removed from the website, it is no longer accepting applications. If you are interested in a position, we encourage you to apply. **Please note: If a close date is listed, the position will be removed from the website at 5:00 PM Eastern Time unless otherwise noted in the posting.**
- Assistant or Associate Professor in Business (Marketing focus) (Meredith College)
- The Meredith College School of Business invites applications and nominations for a tenure track Assistant or Associate Professor in Business with a primary focus in Marketing. Applicants with teaching experience in Social media marketing are preferred and will be given addition consideration.
- Assistant or Associate Professor in Business (MIS and quantitative methods focus) (Meredith College)
- The Meredith College School of Business invites applications and nominations for a tenure track Assistant or Associate Professor in Business with a primary focus in MIS and quantitative methods. Applicants with teaching or research experience in MIS and Business Statistics are preferred and will be given addition consideration.
- Assistant Professor in Food and Nutrition (Meredith College)
- Teaching responsibilities include on-campus undergraduate and graduate courses in Food and Nutrition. Expertise to teach a variety of food and nutrition courses at UG and Grad levels, and upper level Medical Nutrition Therapy preferred but not required. Active involvement within department, college, and student advising; scholarship and service to the profession expected.
- Assistant Professor of Computer Science (Meredith College)
- Meredith College’s Department of Mathematics and Computer Science seeks qualified applicants for a full-time, tenure-track assistant professor position in computer science to begin August 1, 2017.
- Part-time Instructor of Chinese (Meredith College)
- Meredith College seeks qualified candidates for the position of part-time Instructor of Chinese in the Department of Foreign Languages and Literatures beginning in January 2017.
- Security Officer, Part-time (Meredith College)
Close date: Oct 27, 2016
- Provides safety and security services to students, staff, faculty, and visitors through efficient use of departmental resources. Position is classified as essential personnel under college policy and is subject to college and department policies regarding essential personnel. Performs essential duties related to security work as identified by management during inclement weather, emergency situations, or as campus needs dictate.
Position may require shift, weekend, and/or overtime work. Seeking applicants with maximum flexibility and the ability to be available on a call-in status. There are no guarantees on the number of hours per week. The position will fill in for vacation periods as well as work during holidays throughout the year. This position is less than 1,000 hours per year and is not eligible for benefits.
- Visiting Professor in Business (Management and international business focus) (Meredith College)
- The Meredith College School of Business invites applications and nominations for a visiting professor in Business with a primary focus in management and international business. Applicants with teaching experience in management and/or International Business are preferred and will be given addition consideration.
©2004 Meredith College | 3800 Hillsborough Street, Raleigh, NC 27607-5298
Phone: (919)760-8898 | Fax: (919)760-8164