To view a full description, click on the title of the position you are interested in. You may click the Apply button within the full description to submit your application and upload documents. Applications with "See Resume" will not be considered. Individuals who do not meet the minimum stated qualifications will not be considered.
The Close Date, if listed, is an estimated date. Meredith College reserves the right to change this date by shortening it or extending it based on the applicant pool. Once a position is removed from the website, it is no longer accepting applications. If you are interested in a position, we encourage you to apply. **Please note: If a close date is listed, the position will be removed from the website at 5:00 PM Eastern Time unless otherwise noted in the posting.**
- Associate Director of Alumnae Relations (Meredith College)
- Responsible for assisting in the planning and implementation of all outreach efforts, such as affinity relationships, alumnae travel, special events, of the office of Alumnae Relations for Meredith College. This position is Exempt and a Grade 5.
- Head of Research and Instruction Services, Library (Meredith College)
- Manage the Research and Instruction Services Department, supervising librarians, supporting strategic planning and assessment, and assisting with library leadership. This position is Exempt and a Grade 6.
- Police Officer / Assistant Chief of Police (Meredith College)
To provide safety and security services to students, staff, faculty, and visitors through efficient use of departmental resources. Position will be hired as Police Officer (Grade 3 / Non-exempt) with the expectation that the individual will be promoted to Assistant Chief within a 12 to 18 month period. The advancement opportunity to Assistant Chief level (Grade 4 / Exempt) will come through proven performance, demonstration of the ability to lead, and after the individual demonstrates they have gained a good working knowledge of the campus and becomes sufficiently familiar with Meredith’s internal operations.
- Security Officer (Meredith College)
Close date: Apr 21, 2014
- Provides safety and security services to students, staff, faculty, and visitors through efficient use of departmental resources. Position is classified as essential personnel under college policy and is subject to college and department policies regarding essential personnel. Performs essential duties related to security work as identified by management during inclement weather, emergency situations, or as campus needs dictate. This position is Non-exempt and a Grade 1.
- Security Officer - Part-Time/Call-In (Meredith College)
Provides safety and security services to students, staff, faculty, and visitors through efficient use of departmental resources. Must be available to work any shift including nights, weekends and holidays on a part-time/call-in status. (Any of the three 8 hour shifts: 1st shift, 7:00 am – 3:00 pm; 2nd shift, 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm; 3rd shift, 11:00 pm - 7:00 am; And/or the two weekend 12 hour shifts: Weekend Days 7:00 am - 7:00 pm; and Weekend Nights, 7:00 pm - 7:00 am) We are seeking applicants with maximum flexibility and the ability to be available on a call-in status. There are no guarantees on the number of hours per week. This position will fill in for vacation periods as well as work during the holidays throughout the year which may result in many weeks with a high number of hours worked. Applicants must be capable of working during holidays. Previous Security experience a plus. This position is less than 1,000 hours per year and is not eligible for benefits. This position is non-exempt and a Grade 1.