To view a full description, click on the title of the position you are interested in. You may click the Apply button within the full description to submit your application and upload documents. Applications with "See Resume" or left blank will not be considered. Individuals who do not meet the minimum stated qualifications will not be considered.
The Close Date, if listed, is an estimated date. Meredith College reserves the right to change this date by shortening it or extending it based on the applicant pool. Once a position is removed from the website, it is no longer accepting applications. If you are interested in a position, we encourage you to apply. **Please note: If a close date is listed, the position will be removed from the website at 5:00 PM Eastern Time unless otherwise noted in the posting.**
- Assistant Professor in Exercise and Sports Science (Meredith College)
- Meredith College, Department of Nutrition, Health and Human Performance invites applications for an Assistant Professor in Exercise and Sports Science. This is a full-time tenure-track faculty position beginning August 1, 2015.
- Assistant Professor of Chemistry (Meredith College)
- Meredith College seeks qualified candidates for an Assistant Professor of Chemistry to begin on August 1, 2015; this is a one year appointment.
- Assistant Track and Field Coach, Part-time (Meredith College)
- Assist the head coach in all assigned duties. Demonstrate a commitment to the athletics department mission and play an active role in the College and Meredith communities. Assistant coach reports to the Head Coach and Athletic Director. This position is Non-Exempt and a Grade 2.
- Disability Counselor I (Meredith College)
Close date: Apr 20, 2015
- The Counseling Center/Disability Services are committed to providing confidential, culturally-competent and evidence-based counseling and disability services to students. Our philosophy encourages students' empowerment, the development of individual strengths, greater independence, and self-advocacy. Disability Services maintains disability-related documents, certifies eligibility for services, and determines reasonable accommodations for students with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act. Disability Services strives to provide individuals with the tools by which they can better accomplish their educational goals. The Disability Counselor provides, arranges, and coordinates accommodations for students in courses, programs, services, activities, and facilities. The Disability Counselor also provides personal and academic support in the form of counseling and coaching. This position is exempt and a grade 4.
- Electrical Supervisor (Meredith College)
Performs maintenance service or repairs to electrical circuits on campus. Is knowledgeable with and can apply proper servicing and replacement of electrical circuits. To include working with high and low voltage applications. Position is classified as essential personnel under college policy and is subject to college and department policies regarding essential personnel. Performs essential duties related to facilities work as identified by management during inclement weather, emergency situations, or as campus needs dictate. This position is Non-exempt and a Grade 5.
- Police Officer / Assistant Chief of Police (Meredith College)
To provide safety and security services to students, staff, faculty, and visitors through efficient use of departmental resources. Position will be hired as Police Officer (Grade 3 / Non-exempt) with the expectation that the individual will be promoted to Assistant Chief within a 12 to 18 month period. The advancement opportunity to Assistant Chief level (Grade 4 / Exempt) will come through proven performance, demonstration of the ability to lead, and after the individual demonstrates they have gained a good working knowledge of the campus and becomes sufficiently familiar with Meredith’s internal operations.
- Registrar (Meredith College)
The Registrar is responsible for assuring the academic integrity of student records. Specifically, the Registrar is responsible for course scheduling, initiating the academic calendar, preparing and publishing the undergraduate and graduate catalogues, course registration and transcription, allowing access to student records in compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA), advising faculty and staff on curriculum matters, certifying the completion of degree requirements for graduation, and reviewing and certifying the eligibility of student athletes. The Registrar supports the academic program of the college by gathering, maintaining and distributing a variety of student and curricular information. This position is Exempt and a Grade 7.
- Security Officer - Full time (Meredith College)
- Provides safety and security services to students, staff, faculty, and visitors through efficient use of departmental resources. Position is classified as essential personnel under college policy and is subject to college and department policies regarding essential personnel. Performs essential duties related to security work as identified by management during inclement weather, emergency situations, or as campus needs dictate. This position is Non-Exempt and a Grade 1.
- Security Officer - Part-Time/Call-In (Meredith College)
Provides safety and security services to students, staff, faculty, and visitors through efficient use of departmental resources. Must be available to work any shift including nights, weekends and holidays on a part-time/call-in status. (Any of the three 8 hour shifts: 1st shift, 7:00 am – 3:00 pm; 2nd shift, 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm; 3rd shift, 11:00 pm - 7:00 am; And/or the two weekend 12 hour shifts: Weekend Days 7:00 am - 7:00 pm; and Weekend Nights, 7:00 pm - 7:00 am) We are seeking applicants with maximum flexibility and the ability to be available on a call-in status. There are no guarantees on the number of hours per week. This position will fill in for vacation periods as well as work during the holidays throughout the year which may result in many weeks with a high number of hours worked. Applicants must be capable of working during holidays. Previous Security experience a plus. This position is less than 1,000 hours per year and is not eligible for benefits. This position is non-exempt and a Grade 1.
- Visiting Lecturer in Management (Meredith College)
Meredith College invites applications for a full-time visiting lecturer position in Management / Human Resource Management in the School of Business. The position is not eligible for tenure and is non-renewable. The start date is August 1, 2015 and runs through May 15, 2016. Salary is competitive and commensurate with rank and experience. Interviews will commence the week of March 30, 2015 and continue until the position is filled.