To view a full description, click on the title of the position you are interested in. You may click the Apply button within the full description to submit your application and upload documents. Applications with "See Resume" or left blank will not be considered. Individuals who do not meet the minimum stated qualifications will not be considered.
The Close Date, if listed, is an estimated date. Meredith College reserves the right to change this date by shortening it or extending it based on the applicant pool. Once a position is removed from the website, it is no longer accepting applications. If you are interested in a position, we encourage you to apply. **Please note: If a close date is listed, the position will be removed from the website at 5:00 PM Eastern Time unless otherwise noted in the posting.**
- Adjunct Instructor - Communication (Meredith College)
- Meredith College invites candidates for an Adjunct Instructor position in the Department of Communication and Performing Arts, for the spring 2016 semester (Monday Jan 11 through Tuesday May 10).
- Assistant Professor - Communication (Meredith College)
- The Department of Communication seeks applications for an assistant professor in Communication with a focus in interactive media. Primary teaching areas will include digital media production and interactive media. Based on candidate’s background and interests, secondary teaching areas may include public relations, mass communication, or intercultural communication.
- Assistant Professor in Fashion Merchandising & Design (Meredith College)
- Full-time, tenure-track, academic year appointment beginning August 1, 2016. Teach undergraduate courses in three or more of the following areas within the apparel and textile field: apparel construction, social psychology of dress, merchandising, retailing, product development, CAD, and textiles.
- Assistant Professor of Mathematics (Meredith College)
- Meredith College’s Department of Mathematics and Computer Science seeks qualified applicants for a full-time, tenure-track assistant professor position in mathematics to begin in August 2016.
- Groundskeeper (Meredith College)
- Responsible for performing tasks that preserve, maintain and enhance the campus grounds. Position is classified as essential personnel under college policy and is subject to college and department policies regarding essential personnel. Performs essential duties related to facilities work as identified by management during inclement weather, emergency situations, or as campus needs dictate. This position is Non-exempt.