To view a full description, click on the title of the position you are interested in. You may click the Apply button within the full description to submit your application and upload documents. Applications with "See Resume" or left blank will not be considered. Individuals who do not meet the minimum stated qualifications will not be considered.
The Close Date, if listed, is an estimated date. Meredith College reserves the right to change this date by shortening it or extending it based on the applicant pool. Once a position is removed from the website, it is no longer accepting applications. If you are interested in a position, we encourage you to apply. **Please note: If a close date is listed, the position will be removed from the website at 5:00 PM Eastern Time unless otherwise noted in the posting.**
- Assistant Cross Country Coach, Part-time (Meredith College)
- Assist the head coach in all assigned duties. Demonstrate a commitment to the athletics department mission and play an active role in the College and Meredith communities. Assistant coach reports to the Head Coach and the Athletic Director. This position is part-time, less than 20 hours per week, 10 months.
- Assistant Tennis Coach, Part-time (Meredith College)
- Meredith College is accepting applications for a part-time assistant tennis coach. This position is a ten month position (Aug.-May). The assistant tennis coach will assist the head coach in all assigned duties. Must demonstrate a commitment to the athletics department mission and play an active role in the college and Meredith communities. The individual must have the availability for all away contests to serve as additional driver and coach in Head Coach’s absence –includes fall and spring seasons. The assistant coach reports to the Head Coach and the Athletic Director.
- Electrical Supervisor (Meredith College)
- Performs maintenance service or repairs to electrical circuits on campus. Is knowledgeable with and can apply proper servicing and replacement of electrical circuits. To include working with high and low voltage applications. Position is classified as essential personnel under college policy and is subject to college and department policies regarding essential personnel. Performs essential duties related to facilities work as identified by management during inclement weather, emergency situations, or as campus needs dictate. This position is Non-exempt.
- Senior Programmer/Analyst (Meredith College)
- The Programmer/Analyst will provide support, problem solve, evaluate and implement solutions for all administrative applications and databases, including Ellucian Colleague, the college’s integrated Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system. This position is Exempt.
©2004 Meredith College | 3800 Hillsborough Street, Raleigh, NC 27607-5298
Phone: (919)760-8898 | Fax: (919)760-8164