To view a full description, click on the title of the position you are interested in. You may click the Apply button within the full description to submit your application and upload documents. Applications with "See Resume" or left blank will not be considered. Individuals who do not meet the minimum stated qualifications will not be considered.
The Close Date, if listed, is an estimated date. Meredith College reserves the right to change this date by shortening it or extending it based on the applicant pool. Once a position is removed from the website, it is no longer accepting applications. If you are interested in a position, we encourage you to apply. **Please note: If a close date is listed, the position will be removed from the website at 5:00 PM Eastern Time unless otherwise noted in the posting.**
- Accessibility Assistant (Meredith College)
- The Counseling Center/Disability Services are committed to providing confidential, culturally-competent and evidenced based counseling and disability services to students. Our philosophy encourages students’ empowerment, the development of individual strengths, greater independence, and self-advocacy. Disability Services staff maintains disability-related documents, certify eligibility for services, and determines reasonable accommodations for students with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act. Disability Services strives to provide individuals with the tools by which they can better accomplish their educational goals. The Accessibility Specialist — a part-time, temporary position (works 10 - 15 hours per week)— creates tactile course-related materials* for blind and visually impaired students, providing access to visual disciplines — sciences, mathematics, etc.
- Administrative Assistant II - Autism Program (Meredith College)
- Responsible for the upkeep of fiscal matters including insurance billing, student records and supply budgets. Assist with the maintenance of MAP policies and procedures. This position is part-time, 20 hours per week.
- Assistant or Associate Professor of Accounting (Meredith College)
- The School of Business at Meredith College invites applications for tenure-track positions in Accounting at the rank of Assistant or Associate Professor beginning Fall 2018.
- Assistant or Associate Professor of Management (Meredith College)
- The School of Business at Meredith College invites applications for tenure-track positions in Management at the rank of Assistant or Associate Professor beginning Fall 2018.
- Assistant Professor - English (Meredith College)
- Meredith College seeks qualified applicants to fill a tenure-track assistant professorship in English. This full-time (3-4 teaching load), renewable position in writing will begin in August 2018.
- Assistant Professor - History (Meredith College)
- Meredith College seeks qualified candidates for a tenure track assistant professorship in the Department of History, Political Science, and International Studies. The position will begin in August, 2018.
- Associate Director of Graduate Admissions (Meredith College)
- Provides vision and leadership for the multi-faceted functions of the Graduate Admissions office. Works to ensure that all aspects of the admissions process run smoothly for graduate, post-baccalaureate, and certificate programs. Coordinates application and enrollment activities for the department and supports the recruitment activities of the graduate admissions counselors. Is responsible for the planning and implementation of technological strategies that support the recruitment of prospective students. Maintains the accuracy and confidentiality of student information and manages the flow of data into and out of the department. Serves as first point of contact for walk-in, telephone, and electronic inquiries. Serves as central point of contact for Meredith offices regarding graduate, post-bac, and certificate programs and prospect/applicant questions.
- Campus Store Manager (Hiring through indiCo) ()
- Meredith College and Indico, LLC, are currently recruiting for a Campus Store Manager at Meredith College in Raleigh, North Carolina. This position requires strong retail and supervisory experience coupled with the skills and desire to build great relationships throughout the Meredith campus community. With the team at indiCo at your side, this is a great opportunity to lead the Meredith College store into the new future of the independent college store. To see the full job description and to apply visit: http://bit.ly/2eSxtdP
- Groundskeeper (Meredith College)
- Responsible for performing tasks that preserve, maintain and enhance the campus grounds. Position is classified as essential personnel under college policy and is subject to college and department policies regarding essential personnel. Performs essential duties related to facilities work as identified by management during inclement weather, emergency situations, or as campus needs dictate.
- Production Supervisor (Meredith College)
- The Production Supervisor is a creative professional responsible for working with faculty, staff, students, volunteers, and community members who are involved with or attending Meredith College events. This position provides on-site management for a wide variety of events and oversees assigned event components ensuring that all clients and patrons have a positive experience. The Production Supervisor demonstrates a high level of creative talent and expertise in all aspects of event planning, management, design, and implementation and possesses special expertise in technical theater and audio visual production.
- Temporary/Part-time Painter (Meredith College)
- Performs painting / plastering maintenance and repairs to campus facilities. Applies working knowledge of paint and plastering techniques according to application requirements.